воскресенье, 15 декабря 2013 г.

Unforgettable lessons!

Hello! Today, in my last post in this blog I want to tell you about my experience exploring children’s literature in English! First of all our classes were very unusual for me and I liked them a lot!
It was the time when studying atmosphere was more relaxed and informal. In my opinion it will be perfect if I can represent this atmosphere in my future lessons! There are very original and interesting ways to organize the activities in class. We can’t just be at class we always need to be working! Of course it depends on the teacher, and in my opinion our teacher did it in the best way. For class it isn’t enough just to organize the work of students, there should be a lot of preparing before class.  During class we could think that everything is so easy for the teacher, but for it to seem easy, the teacher has to do a lot of work! It means that if we want to be professional in our work, we want children to sometimes believe that it seems easy, if we want to achieve a good result we need to do a lot of preparing before the class.
In order for our future literature lessons to be organized in an interesting, productive and original way, we need to use all the knowledge we have acquired from our class with Raquel!  For me it’s a way to learn literature from a new hand with different new activities! Of course for this group this subject was in English, but I think that we can use this learning strategies and methods of studying for literature in the native language too. I just mean, when I will return to Russia (when I’m not a bilingual teacher) I will try to use all of these activities!
We have learned a lot of useful information in this subject! There were topics about Nursery Rhymes, Storytelling, Fairytales, Reading Strategies, Poetry, Movies and others.
I’m thankful to our teacher for this perfect experience and great lessons!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий