воскресенье, 1 декабря 2013 г.

I can’t tell it!


    This week my classmates and I were the part of an interesting activity!  We created 6 workshops for children!  They were different fairy-tales - 3 little pigs, Aladdin, Hercules, Alice's adventures in Wonderland, Snow White and Cinderella.  We created everything we needed for our activity in the workshop so that it will be interesting for the children.
The fairy-tale of our group was Cinderella!  I think a lot of the girls liked this story, and I hope the boys too! :) For me all of our work was a little magic part of childhood!

 We created books for children with a story, but, there were some mistakes! The children needed to find these mistakes during the reading.  To help them we had a vocabulary list with the pictures (in common with mistakes).  After reading, children needed to compare pictures from the story with the text.  In my opinion this activity is not only interesting for children, but also very useful.  Students can remember the story, the heroes, repeat the vocabulary and learn something new.
For me it was the first experience working with Spanish children and it was very interesting!  I was surprised that some of the children had a very good level of English.  So, in my opinion bilingual schools are big advantages!  
My classmates and I were some of the heroes from our story!  This little theater was very interesting for children.  It’s very important not only to tell the story but also involve the heroes.




The atmosphere in our Uni was really magical! Everybody could meet the heroes from fairy-tales!  In my opinion children were exited of our workshops!
Another important moment for the children is always to have some assessment of their work, so it was a really good idea create medals from all workshops for children.  It was assessment, encouragement and motivation for working.  But, unfortunately some boys didn’t want to put on medals with the picture of Cinderella (because they don’t like princesses s=) )
At the end we had done good work!  It was interesting and useful for the children and for us too.  The most important thing was that children were laughing, they were happy with this activity and it was useful for them.  It means that we had achieved the goal of this work!  

P.S. The opinion of readers can not coincide with the author’s opinion. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий