пятница, 18 октября 2013 г.

The days of new activity



Our classes are very interesting!
    One of them was very unusual for me.  It was the first time that I took part in an activity like this.
    We created different stories and showed them with different guestures, Power Point presentations, objects and music.
    The stories of my classmates were a lot of fun, interesting and unusual. They were the stories about recycling, butterflies, boy and book, Greeks and other interesting ones.
    This type of activity helps children remember the story especially with gestures. The Power Point presentations raise the visualization level. So it’s very important for children.
    One group of classmates used different objects (toy horses, crowns, swords).  I liked it very much because it’s additional way of explaining the plot and remembering.
    It’s better when we use music and sounds!
When we use this type of activity in our lessons we can better remember the meanings of the words for our students. Maybe we can organize some games before the beginning of the story, so we can better know or remember the words.
    The next day of classes our teacher, Raquel, choose the best story (it was the story about recycling) and we organized a flashmob. A lot of surprised eyes were watching us! But it was very amusing! I think that now I remember this story because I remember the gestures! J
    We use different types of activities in our lessons every time!!! After our homework about reading maps (we had to create a map, where we showed our reading and write a description about it) there was an exposition of all reading maps.  It was a Reading Maps Museum! My classmates are so creative!!! There were maps with photos, book-shelves, printing maps and more and more interesting ones! But I needed to choose only 3, it was really difficult. My choice is…. No, it’s a secret, I won’t tell it :)))))
    So I think that our classes are the way for improve not only our knowledge but also our personality, creativity and develop our teaching skills!
    I hope that it isn’t the worst post… It’s only my opinion.
P.S. The opinion of readers can not coincide with the author’s opinion. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий